Cybersecurity supplier Fortinet will be hosting a sponsored session at the ARC Virtual Industry Forum on Monday, February 8 at 1:45 PM. You can register for the ARC Forum here. US-based Fortinet is a leading supplier of networking products including next-generation firewalls, intrusion detection, SIEM, and more. The Fortinet Security Fabric platform provides security integration and automation across an organization’s networks, devices, and appliances, whether virtual, in the cloud or on-premise. FortiGuard Labs provides the threat intelligence foundation for all the Fortinet Security Fabric components, continuously updating with the latest threat identification and protection information.
Business Continuity Strategies for Securing Industrial Control Systems
Preparing for, responding to, and recovering from cyberattacks should be a strategic part of any business continuity plan. In light of recent cyberattacks impacting IT and operational technology (OT) environments, cyber resilience has become more critical to business continuity planning. Cybercriminals are maximizing their opportunity by targeting older vulnerabilities and exploiting an expanding attack surface.
Gaining greater visibility to network activity, while a great starting point, is only the first step for organizations converging legacy and modern environments. During this session, we will explore security considerations to develop cyber resilience by connecting people, securing business process and automating processes to support an offensive cybersecurity strategy. From this session, you’ll:
- Discover how recycled threats indicate that some fundamentals still need attention
- Understand the need for protecting data in motion
- Explore the application of private, public and hybrid cloud capabilities for building resiliency
- Rick Peters, CISO for Operational Technology N. America
- Carlos Sanchez, Director of Operational Technology, Central Region
- Chris Blauvelt, Director of Operational Technology, Eastern Region