Cisco unveiled a radical simplification in the way customers experience Cisco Security's portfolio and address complexity —one of the top pain points for CISO. Building on a decade of investment in innovation, partnerships, acquisitions, customer research and open-source standards, Cisco is now offering customers an integrated cloud-native security platform, Cisco SecureX.
Cisco SecureX provides a comprehensive user experience across the breadth of Cisco's integrated security portfolio and customers' existing security infrastructure. Cisco SecureX unifies visibility, identifies unknown threats, and automates workflows to help strengthen customers' security across network, endpoint, cloud, and applications. Because simplicity is essential to securing today's digital transformation, Cisco SecureX is included with every Cisco Security product.
Foundational capabilities of Cisco SecureX include:
- Unifying visibility across all parts of the customers' security portfolio, Cisco or third-party solutions.
- Providing customers and partners business value in under 15 minutes, through a fully cloud-native and multi-tenant solution.
- Analyzing events and data across the enterprise including more than 150 million endpoints, network traffic from switches and routers including encrypted traffic, Google, AWS and Azure and private data center environments.
- Identifying within minutes who and what has been targeted, enabling remediation using data enrichment across security products and threat intelligence feeds.
- Bringing the power of Cisco Talos threat analysts into the customer's SOC to hunt for the latest threats.
Cisco SecureX is scheduled for general availability in June. Customers can join the beta program waitlist or request demonstration information.