To reduce carbon emissions, the utility industry is changing quickly to provide the new generation needed to support emerging electrification of transportation, building HVAC, and Industry. As part of the Smart City topics for this year’s ARC Industry Forum, you can hear directly from the experts in major utilities, grid energy technology, grid automation, and the construction of the future electric grid.
Learn About The Future Grid From Those Who Are Building It
The forum session will give you key insights into the significant changes taking place in the utility industry explained by the experts that are planning and building the future electric grid. It is well known that reducing carbon in transportation, building HVAC, and industry requires a low carbon supply of electricity. This is a major reason why the utility industry must lead this transition by creating an electric grid for smart cities that will need to make much more power with much less carbon and new methods of automation.
Don’t Miss These Speakers
- Jason Patrick Handley - Director - Smart Grid Technology and Operations at Duke Energy Corporation
- Nicole Geneau - Strategy & Market Development Director at Mortenson Construction
- Sam Chanoski - Director, Intelligence at E-ISAC Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center (formerly with NERC)
- Dr. Adarsh Nagarajan - Manager, Power System Design and Planning at NREL
And These Expert Panelists:
- Christopher N. Evanich - Program Director Energy as a Service at Schneider-Electric
- Mike Legatt, Ph.D. - Chief Executive Officer | Founder at Resilient Energy.
Additional Smart City Sessions Include:
- Smart City Platform Success Stories
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicles Test Bed Tour – FDOT’s SunTrax
- IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
- Smart City Project Best Practices
- The Cybersecurity Challenge for Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Drones for Industry & Smart Cities
- Mobility-as-a-Service Platforms: A Focus on Smart Transportation
- Smart Parking Platforms - Dramatic Impacts and Current Challenges
- IEEE Smart Cities Planning Workshop
The ARC Forum will be held February 4-7, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.