ARC can play an effective role in identifying and qualifying potential candidates for your partnering strategy, while preserving the confidentiality of the acquiring company.
ARC's Strategic Partner Search Services assist companies in forming strategic alliances, acquiring strategic technologies or companies, merging with companies, and locating distributors or system integrators to help market their products. This service provides our clients with a confidential virtual extension of their own in-house strategic planning group. ARC's true value comes from providing a global, "outside-the-box" perspective to compare with a client's conventional wisdom. This melding of viewpoints is helpful in crystallizing a clear strategic vision.
We can assist you with the following:
- Use a proven business process for selection and successful engagement
- Develop a qualified list of potential companies in any geography
- Select the best strategic partner, distributor, or system integrator that meets your specific criteria
- Contact a target company and pre-qualify interest in your business proposition
- Select the best strategic partner, merger, or acquisition target to meet your specific criteria
ARC possesses an unmatched wealth of industry knowledge, experience, and contacts to assist you in these complex business decisions. Our independent, objective consulting staff can evaluate proposed initiatives or gather market information that is often not available to your in-house staff. Coupled with our experienced partners, ARC can provide clients with a confidential, independent consultant to assist in each step of the search process.
For more information or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.