Why join the Digital Transformation Council (DTC)? Members can take advantage of many benefits including:
- Interact with a peer community of users
- Hear about the latest thinking from thought leaders
- Participate in regular trending topic webinar meetings
- Free access to the Council Library
- Interact with ARC analysts
- Get priority access to ARC survey reports
- Request ARC-facilitated meetings
- Meet other members at an Annual Meeting in Orlando
- The Digital Transformation Council is a community for professional networking and collaboration. It exists to encourage the open exchange of ideas. Engagement drives the value of the council for both the community and individual members, so regular participation by members is encouraged.
- Council members are expected to share information and regularly participate by completing surveys. These surveys typically take less than 10 minutes to complete, and fall into two principal categories:
- Topical surveys designed to gather information to be used in support of ARC research. Members are expected to complete a minimum of 4 of these surveys per year. Published results will contain only aggregate data, with no identifying information about the member or the member’s organization.
- User preference surveys designed to better understand the interests of Council members. Ideally, each member will complete each of these surveys in a timely manner.
- Membership in the Digital Transformation Council is open to individuals in organizations that are users of software, hardware, and process automation systems. This includes organizations such as chemical companies, food & beverage companies, municipalities, utilities, oil and gas companies, automotive companies, industrial machine makers, mining companies, metals companies, and many other similar organizations.
- Members may download ARC content for their own use and convenience, but may not share or distribute these materials without prior approval from ARC.
- Council members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional, respectful manner in all Council interactions.
- ARC reserves the right to remove any member who does not comply with the above.