The 3D Scanner Market Research Study delivers current market analysis plus a five year market and technology forecast. The study is available in multiple editions including worldwide, all regions, and most major countries.
3D Scanners: Digitizing the World Around Us
3D scanning offers a means to collect geometric data of an object or environment through non-contact measurement. This powerful technology has found applications in many industries including discrete manufacturing, utilities, construction, archaeology, law enforcement, government, and entertainment.
The 3D scanning market, including hardware, software, and services, is dynamic with major segments experiencing rapid product innovation. This market has tremendous opportunities with rapid growth driven by replacement of older mechanical methods and by improved workflow with lower overall process and project costs.
In addition to displacing other measurement tools, the unique capabilities of 3D scanning enable novel applications driven by cross-industry movements, including digitalization, Industrial Internet of Things, and Industrie 4.0. Furthermore, the advances in data quality, software processing, and ease of use continue to increase the value proposition for end users.
3D Scanning Market Strategic Issues
This research provides a five-year assessment of market growth with some remaining impact from the current economic conditions. The study answers key questions such as:
- Which industries and applications offer the greatest opportunity?
- How will suppliers achieve differentiation in the future?
- What factors will inhibit or promote growth over the forecast period?
3D Scanning Study Formats and Editions Available
This market study may be purchased as an Excel Workbook and/or as a concise, executive-level Market Analysis Report (PDF). The Workbook has some unique features such as the ability to select local currency. Regional studies include country and industry market data. Studies and formats available are listed below:
|MIRA Workbook||Market Analysis PDF|
|Worldwide (includes regional data)||Yes||Yes|
|North America (includes country data)||Yes||No|
|Latin America (includes country data)||Yes||No|
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (includes country data)||Yes||No|
|Asia (includes country data)||Yes||No|
|Country Profiles (includes country data)||No||Yes|
Table of contents for these studies is shown in the following paragraphs.
Worldwide Research Focus Areas
- Major Trends
- Industry Trends
- Regional Trends
- Strategies for Success for Buyers
- Strategies for Success for Suppliers
- Market Shares of the Leading Suppliers
- Market Shares by Region
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Latin America
- Market Shares by Revenue Category
- Market Shares by Hardware Range
- Market Shares by Hardware Light Type
- Market Shares by Service Type
- Market Shares by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electric Power Generation
- Electronics & Electrical
- Engineering & Business Services
- Fabricated Metals
- Food & Beverage
- Household & Personal Care
- Medical Products
- Oil & Gas
- Plastics & Rubber
- Market Shares by Application
- Asset Management
- Civil Engineering
- Crime Scene Investigation & Forensics
- Dimensional Inspection
- Facility Design & Build
- Reverse Engineering
- Market Shares by Customer Tier
- Market Shares by Sales Channel
Market Forecasts and Histories
Regional Research Focus Areas
- Leading Suppliers in Region
- Industry Shares in Region
- Country Shares in Region
- Leading Suppliers by Industry
Market History & Forecast Analysis
- Market History & Forecast by Country
- Market History & Forecast by Industry
List of countries & currencies included in each region: MIRA-Country